Fellas :)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I MISS BOTH OF THIS TWINS !

Dear my twins,
  if u read this. please let me know if u feels the same . :)
my twins did u still remember when our mom get married for a second times ? and we are stay at one apartments. kita masih2 budak2 masa tuh,kecik,comel ag . hehe.and u guys and me running there running here,hee. best sangat . and did u remember, when 1 of us merajuk , and other one of us datang pujuk . hehe. cmtue lahh rotate . smpai cukup ketiga-tiga kita majuk and ketiga-tiga kita dipujuk . kakkk !u know how sweet that? im maybe doesnt have  much memories with u guys . cause what happen to us . parents divorce! its sucks to their children ! this what happen, cause i and my twins now not close like before i does! humm. sis . believe me . . i did miss u . i am alone here. u guys a couple, that been share a story, secret, love, life, laugh,cry.sadness. everything. and i ?? im alone sis. humm .kadang2 rasa sangat tersisih dgn korang. bukan kata call,message even dalam facebook pun korang susah nak bertegur . tapi dalam hal nie bukan adik nak salah kan korang . its just. . i miss u guys and i really need to have a moment a great moment with u guys always . i miss u guys ! humm.
p/s : I LOVE YOU MY LOVELY SWEET TWINS !

3 comments:

  1. move on...
    means being a bit mture..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang mana satu u?


    btw hello, thanks sebab follow i. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shah : i am trying, but well, im still a baby for them . hehehe .

    hanis : both of them lah yg gmbar tuh :)

    ReplyDelete