Fellas :)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Second time , You Are Out Of My Life And This Is For Real.

This is about him :

  1. he sweet !
  2. romantic ! 
  3. annoying ! 
  4. good person ! 
  5. soft spoken ! 
  6. never raised his voice ! 
  7. semua nya agak okayhlah ! 
  8. satu je tak okay ! 
  9. he say he loved me
  10. want me !
  11. im not so into him ! but i hate what have he done .
  12. tapi die mengada ngada ngn betina lain
  13. when i wanna leave him.
  14. he stop me.
  15. but i ego !
  16. i leave him
  17. he called me for thousand time
  18. i never pick up atleast once .
  19. so, this is the second time im kicking him out !
  20. korang mesti fikir dah i tak suka kenapa i nak buang die dari life i kan? 
  21. cause i hate dishonest man ! 
  22. that the reason why im kicking him out of my life !!  
and for you guys information, he is the fourth man that ive been kicking out from my life for 2011 , -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment