Fellas :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

im lost.

Am i too emotional ? 
The answer is YES. 
Am i too pretending? 
The answer is NO.
Am i too flirting now?
The answer is YES.
Am i gonna have a serious relation by now?
The answer is NO.
Am i look like i cared what you people wanna judge me ?
The answer is NO.
Its my blog.Yeah all my story is sucks.But all that is what happening in real life of me.Hell yeah my life story is sucks. Almost of them yeaa. 60% of them . Its sucks . But what should i do if the same thing keep happen? Never ask me why my life is sucks ! Cause me myself dont even have the right answer for that.Never ask me why i didnt make change for that? Cause im already lost in the middle and i didnt find the way out. And if i did i dont know how to walk in thru. IM TOTALLY LOST. -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment