Fellas :)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

happily never after next to you .

I had a really bad time, mood, condition. and don't know what exactly to do right now. so i'll post about the songs that are stuck on my head just now.
this is the first one,

I don't think I want this anymore
as she drops her ring to the floor
she says to herself, "you've left before
this time you will stay gone, that's for sure"
she said
no...
happily never after
that just aint for me because finally
I know, I deserve better, after all
I'll never let another teardrop fall
Pussycat Dolls - Happily Never After

and for the second,

you've got that smile, that only heaven can make
I pray to God everyday that you keep that smile
you are my dream, there's not a thing I won't do
I'll give up my life for you, coz you're my dream
let you know that you're always lovely
boy, coz you are the only thing I got right now
one day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you
nothing will ever come between us
I'll be standing right next to you
right next to you
Chris brown ft Justin Bieber - Next 2 U

two songs above are not connected but in the last time I just can't stop singing this song. both are amazing.
thanxie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment