Fellas :)

Friday, June 17, 2011

I speak thru the song .




I cant tell you how much that i want you 
I cant tell you how bad i need you 
I cant tell you how i really wanna be with you
I cant tell you how i wish you were mine 
So i gave you the song
I gave you like all the song that i really loved 
I gave the song not for nothing 
But there is something within the lyric inside 
Describes how bad i want you cause i do 
But if let you fall and i grab you 
I will hurt so much pain . 
I cant really tell you
I cant really tell the people why is the reason i cant accept you 
Baby please do not ask for any commitment 
Let we fall 
Let we love
Let we care 
But not with the tie .
Please, dont call me to tell me you missed me ,
Cause how bad i was jumping at my sofa while hearing you say that 
Serious shit i was jumping 
I am happier woman in this world and i really need you to  make me happy 
I dont want you to feel that i dont need you
In fact is i need you 
All im doing by not return IMISSYOUTOO , IWANTYOUTOO and INEEDYOUTOO
All because im scared i will hurt
Even you are promised me i wont 
Ya Allah , open my heart and let me accept him and ready to have anything happen next .
Amin.

ALL I WANT TO DO IS KISSING HIM AND HUGGING LIKE NEVER LET HIM GO :(

**He did askin me , " sampai bila awak nak single dear ? saya dah 3tahun lebih single :) " what is this meant baby ?? :") ily but i cant be with you :(

1 comment: