Fellas :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Materialistic ?

Are you ?

You enter the world with nothing...you'll leave with nothing. Everything that's material possessions are just cherry on the icing.I gather from this thread that people will not degrade themselves nor would they place material objects before their family health and well-being. I don't know. Normally, if a person were to ask me if I'm materialistic I would say yes, but the true definition that Nat posted would make me not materialistic. I like nice things, even love them. I'm the first to admit that shopping puts me in a really good mood and nice things make me very happy. I like good quality, good design, good craftmanship. And it's a part of who I am. Everyone who knows me knows that I like to shop and I like nice things. But I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. All that being said, I would never put anything before family and friends and animals too. I am certain, of course, that I love people more than stuff. And if I had to sell all my items and handbags to save a friend's life, or even a stranger's life, you can definitely bet that I would! I always thought I was materialistic but after reading the definition Nat posted, I don't think I am. I love stuff, but I won't put it before anyone else. I love shopping too, but there's more to me than that. If it came down to helping someone or going shopping, I'd definitely rather help someone. But I'll admit that most others would think I am materialistic probably because they don't know the actual definition of it most of my friends/family members think materialistic is someone who just loves nice things . 

So why you have to hide the truth while you are . So stand up and dongt be such a hypocrite . Cause guys people will say eeww when someone speak out with honest thing . But people will whoahhhh when someone be hypocrite . For me , better im get eew now then later on i will get whoaaa cause please never scare to stand up as your own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment