Fellas :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Missing you .

Hey guys !
I was so excited today when i heard my aunty wanna go to Penang
I MISS MY MOM LIKE CRAZY !
Bila sampai je di penang .
I meet my mom
Sort of sad jugak tengok muka mak pucat sangat .
Jenis i kalau depan depan i takkan tunju i rindu mak 
Ego kan ? LOL
Actually YES . And Finally bila pegang tangan mak .
I happy sangat  .
Rinduuuuuuuuuuuuu sangat .
Nak pelukkk mak .
I dont know why i feel this way . -.-'
After i met my mom .
We went to my aunty cousin .
Which is my uncle sort of .
WTF ! The house so damn nice .
And and got princess there toooooooo cute :D
But they let me down when i didn see HIM There . urghh -.-'
Its okay . for sure this coming raya i got invitation open house there !
Ouh cant wait !!

p/s : cant wait for shopping ! OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment