Fellas :)

Friday, September 16, 2011

Make a mistakes again.

. A L L I F  I Z U A N .

i nk ngorat u bley?

grrr, i tak lawa mana pun

lagi bagus ,biar i sorang je ada you. Love is accepting, not expecting, so accept.

grrrr, i tak lawa . and im not suit to you .

It isn't what happens in your life that matters most, it is what your heart does with it, who it shares it with and what together they learn from it does with it, who it shares it with and what together they learn from it . 

You pandai mengayat je . grrr

is like moving into another house new chapter..lol no matter how far,no matter what u ar...i dun care..as long im urs n u ar mine.

IM NOT SUIT YOU . IM NOT YOUR TYPE .before kita kenalkan . and you know me how ?

suit is another question time is a factor dun waste it everyday we can noe each other hearts .

I nak offline ada hal .

Rumah i dekat dengan masjid i rasa belum azan lagi.

I nak offline adahal lah. grr.

Okay , i will let you go . I will hunt you back .





Dont you see it ? Im not suit to you . And i will never ne one . IM sorry . I  juts cant . 
Humm. Beside im somebody girlfriensds . hummm 

: Love do not expect but accept .



No comments:

Post a Comment