Fellas :)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sorry if i dont live up to your standard .

I’ve never wanted to experience that puerile emotional roller coaster again. Stop playing with my feelings, will you? How come do you act so nice to me then you treat me like a complete stranger the very next day?I’m tired of this hide-and-seek game.  Just tell me that you’ve never been part of it so I can actually give up. But who am I trying to fool? Everytimes you ignore me, I find myself falling even more in love with you. At some point, I really thought that if I loved you enough then it would be sufficient for both of us. But hey, you just can’t love someone unconditionally…
These feelings I can’t take no more 
This emptiness in the bottom drawer 
It’s getting harder to pretend 
And I’m not coming back around again.


: Sometimes its better to be alone no one can hurt you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment