Fellas :)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Buang aku jauh kalau dia bukan utk aku .


Here the thing is , im sorry if im let you guys get bored with all my love blogging thing . Actually, humans and love is hard to split . So yes , im falling for someone that i knew for like 2years . Complicated . I thought we were just a good friend before . We share , we heard , we love , we share some good stories and you know tears story . He is a different . One of kind . I dont know . hmm . Like i say This is complicated . 
Like i say , before we were so closed then at one time , i dont know what have been into him . He get mad . And spell me everything that he like . yeah , i know my fault too . 
But i dont want to talked about what was happening before . Im goin to share something that ive been thru now . 

ILOVEHIM .
That for sure . I left my ex boyfriend . Which is still crazy about me . I left him . Because im in love with Azzam . Thats his name . Well,  first of all . He"s not rich . And he working as HR at one 5star hotel . Not so detail . But he is too simple . Simple man . Simple life . Simple attitude . 

It starting about last few month . When we get back together, means we get back as friend . He treat me so well . He be good to me . He care . and he did make me fall for him . Calling me sweetest word like sweetalker . But ii know his not . 
Dia buatkan i jatuh cinta . Ada perasaan yang mungkin susah i nak buang dari perasaan i . 
Susah . But one thing i hate about him  Dia seolah olah main tarik tali. Kadang kadang buat i sedih , buat i menangis . And one time dia tarik balik semua tu . Dia buat i happy . Buat i senyum . I dont know . he is too complicated .Okay this is too ridicilous . But well i dont know to whom i wanna tell all of this. :( . 
So i try to like everything he does . Like KORN , which is not my type of music. Im wearing black bracelet which is made of string . Just to get so into like him . I bhought JIMMY CHOO handbag from my cousin which is got barkle on it . Now one thing im trying to do is look the simple as i can for him . Like wearing tshirt and jeans just for make me look simple like he always wanted to . He never told me that he want like this kind of girl or bla bla . NO . he never did .Or im get to over make all this effort only for him to understand what i feel about him ? kay , i tak tido until 3am . Semata mata tunggu dia balik keje. I bangun awal pagi semata mata nak kejut dia bangun g keje . hmm , Im trying to win his heart so much . 
And pada masa yang sama he make me happier than nothing " I BALIK PENANG ONE OF THE REASON IS YOU . " 
Then dia buat i sakit balik " I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND AND KALAU DI TAKDIRKAN I BAKAL KAWEN ONE OF THEM I TAK MENOLAK " 
This statement he make me cry . Yeah , his bestfriend is girl. BOTH OF THEM .
Then dia buat i get back in love when " I NEED YOU SYG " 
Then he make me cry again , 
" NAD GET BACK TO STRAIGHT ." 
His bestfriend which is a lesbian . 
So i was like 
" Okay , so you can try flirt her back isnt ? " 
" NOT NOW, I WANNA FOCUS WHAT IVE GOT NOW " 
Dia sangat main tarik tali . And what make me feel . 
I love him so much 
Dia different sangat . Dia baik . not like other man who only focus for one thing is SEX . 
NO, i dont like it . And he not that kind . 
Dia slalu fikir . Dia tak sesuai dengan i . Sebab i kononya standard person . Which is im not too . And yeah i love branded stuff. But im not to standard like lord people .
Ayat dia yang makan dalam , 
" I ALWAYS LEPAK MAMAK . WHICH IS YOU TAK SUKA "
I was like , dude , i spent time alot at mamak . and yeah ! I love mamak . 
Bila i cakap dekat dia i tak cantik and tak sesuai utk dia 
Dia kata " THANKS FOR REJECT I "
Which is im not . 
IM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM.
WHat should i do guys . 
Thats is why i make an all that effort to make him believe im okay with you . 
I selesa sangat dengan u  . 
But dia taknak percaya . 
Or maybe the reason i tak nak keluar dengan dia .
How do you expect me nak keluar dengan someone yang asyik main tarik tali? 
How did i fall in love with him, ? 
And he didnt love me.
Hmmm , 
Azzam i love you . pplease realize i tak kesah you macam mana pon . 
I sanggup harungi semua dengan u . 
if one day kita tak ada duit sekali pon i still akan setiadisisi u. 
Harungi susah senang dengan u . 
i sanggup sayang . 
:( 
But please realize how much did i love you :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment